About Our Partners
At Syracuse University’s Office of Pre-College Programs, we believe that all students should be given a chance to pursue a college degree. Therefore, part of the ongoing goal of the Office of Pre-College Programs is to provide tuition assistance to help high-need, high-achieving, low-income, first-generation and underrepresented students attend our pre-college programs.
We understand the hardships that many students and their families are facing, so we do whatever is within our means to support our students – both financially and academically.
Through our partnerships in 2016-2020, we welcomed over 850 students to our pre-college programs at no cost to the student. We have partnered with more than 30 community-based organizations nationwide to provide financial support to high school students so they can enroll in our programs.
Our partners include:
- Achievement First
- Adams Street Foundation
- Charles Hayden Foundation
- Coney Island Prep High School
- Cristo Rey and the Gerstner Family Foundation
- Determined to Succeed
- Fallsburg Central School District
- Friends of Leadership & Public Service High School
- Greater Syracuse Scholastic Science Fair
- Harlem Children’s Zone
- Harlem Village Academies
- Indian Land High School
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Minds Matter
- New York GearUp
- Noble Network Charter Schools and Summer of a Lifetime
- Opportunity Network
- Price Family Foundation
- REACH Prep
- Say Yes to Education
- Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
- Southern Higher Education Project
- Street Squash
- Success Academy
- Summer Search
- Susan R. Klenk
- Syracuse City School District
- Syracuse University’s College of Arts and Sciences
- Syracuse University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Syracuse University’s College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Syracuse University’s David B. Falk College of Sport & Human Dynamics
- Syracuse University’s School of Architecture
- Syracuse University’s School of Education
- Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies
- Uncommon Charter School
- Washington D.C. Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Wishbone Foundation
Are you interested in partnering with Syracuse University’s Office of Pre-College Programs?
If you are interested in becoming one of our partners, please contact our office.
Application Information for Sponsored Students
Please ensure you are nominated by a sponsoring/partner organization before you complete the following steps. Note: if you are sponsored, you will not be subject to the application fee.
Admitted Students from Partnering Organizations
Already admitted to one of our pre-college programs? Please refer to the admitted student checklist for the program you were admitted into to ensure you are prepared for the start of your course. Note, sponsored students are not required to make payment.