Important Information Regarding the Application Process
- The Orange Academy application is hosted on SlideRoom.
- A SlideRoom account must be created. Use the name of the student when creating the account (not the parent) and provide an email address that is checked regularly. This will be the primary mode of communication.
- After you establish your account, you will be required to click on the link in a confirmation e-mail sent to you by SlideRoom.
- Once you log in, click on “Start a New Submission.”
- On the left, and under “Orange Academy” select “Orange Academy: Fall 2021 Application”.
- Select your desired course and continue through the application steps.
- The $10 application fee is non-refundable and covers the cost of application processing.
- Once you are accepted and pay your deposit, program changes/switches are not permitted.
Students applying to Orange Academy are expected to be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Students must be at least 14 years old. Note that select courses are for students 18+.
Now accepting applications for Orange Academy Fall 2021.
Applying early is strongly encouraged as all courses have enrollment limits. All applications are processed on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received and completed in full.
- Fall Session 1 Applications Due: September 8, 2021
- Fall Session 2 Applications Due: October 11, 2021